Why can't I just use the WooCommerce Subscriptions and the All Products for Subscriptions plugins? What do I gain by also buying this extension?
Here is what you seamlessly gain by using the plugin:
- You can rename “subscriptions” to “deposits” on the backend.
- You can give each subscription (or deposit) a limited time duration (for example, each week or month = 1/N payment), with no ability to cancel from the frontend.
- You can add a plan description and/or plan subtext.
- You can indicate the payment plan.
- You can indicate both future payments and the total amount that is due today.
- You have the ability to modify the cart and checkout totals by removing subscription details and adding Payable over XX, Future Payments, Next Payment and other information.
- With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can login and either ‘Cancel’ or ‘Renew Now’ subscriptions. With our plugin, you can login as well, but we make the “Renew now” and “Cancel” actions unavailable. This prevents customers from cancelling their subscription when they still owe money on their payment plan.
Order Notifications Emails
- You can adjust the order notification emails for daily, weekly and yearly durations in the End date column.