If you experience any problems with the WooCommerce Payment Plans for Subscriptions plugin, please do the following before contacting support:
- Ensure that you have the latest versions of both WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Payment Plans for Subscriptions plugin. You can always download the latest version of Payment Plans on your account page.
- Go to the WooCommerce > System Status page and check for plugin updates and other important actions that you may be required to take.
- Make sure that you don’t have a plugin conflict: To do this, turn off all plugins except WooCommerce and WooCommerce Subscriptions. If the issue is then resolved, find the plugin that triggers the issue by re-activating the plugins one-by-one.
- Make sure that you don’t have a theme conflict. To do this, activate a default WordPress theme or the Storefront theme and check if the issue still occurs. If it doesn’t, please contact your theme author(s).
- Read the most Frequently Asked Questions.
Should you need any further assistance regarding this plugin, feel free to contact us at email@example.com and have our support team look into the issue for you.